Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month of Thankful?

Oh golly, I am so bad at following through on things, but I can give this a whirl. I am going to try very hard to do this everyday.  After all, this is the month of Thanksgiving (and my birthday, which falls on Thanksgiving this year) and what a good reminder, and perhaps will rejuvenate my habit to blog.  My fellow bloggers out there, wanna join me?
For the first day of Thanksgiving, I am so thankful for God.  That He loved me so much, he sent his son Jesus Christ to die as a sacrifice for my sins.  That I can know this God in a personal way, and actually come boldly to His throne blows my mind!  
Now, I know that sounds heavy, and make ya wanna throw up your arms and say, great, if I say I am thankful I can tie my shoes, that will be so small in comparison, so I wanna add another, it isn't my quote but one from Woody Allen: I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
So what are you thankful for???

1 comment:

Mariah said...

I'm in. A daily post all month. Even if it's just one line without a pic...something I am thankful for daily. Love that!