Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday Nov 2nd ~ Thankful

Rom 8:28 ~ And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (bold is mine)
The longer I live for Jesus the more I understand that ALL!  Tears of sorrow, calling out to God as Hannah to become pregnant.  I spent years tormenting myself and honestly a bit angry at God for giving me such a desire to be a mom and yet my body would not conceive.  That horrendous time of infertility was what I thought beyond my limitations.  But once again, God knew the plans further down the road.  He knew and that ALL things work together for the good of them that love HIM!!
I did and do Love God, and today I am thankful he saw the lives of my children and knew I could be their momma!  If I had given birth to children, adoption would never have been an avenue I would have chosen.  I am thankful for Eric, Gabriel, Abby and Anna for being my children.
and while I am here waxing so elequently....I am thankful for the children that are out there and will one day be ours too!!
and a big shout out for November it is Adoption Awareness Month!! so be aware! bhahhaha

~never lose your joy

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Beautiful.

Hey...do you know how to make a button? We could post it on our sidebars or in the posts themselves for "A Month of Thanksgiving" or something like that. I know you are just twiddling your thumbs all day and looking for something to do, (NOT!..haha) so I though I'd make the suggestion. I'd make one, but I don't have a clue how to do it!! It would be a good learning curve for me...but I have a wedding to finish helping plan and actually attend in a few days! (Can't believe my baby is getting married...but I love it!)