Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

monday-November 28th-Thankful ♥

yada yada
I missed yesterday, HE LARRY US, as I was able to post while puking and (TMI), but a day of normalcy, I space! 
I let the kids sleep in til 10am.  The joys of homeschooling.  This silly virus is swirling around at this time, and tired kids are a sure fire way to have one wake up with gushes of vomit.  They were so sweet and pliable to my every wish yesterday.  We even did school!  They went to library, and cleaned the garage. It is 3/4 of the way done, due to 40 degree weather.  They were frozen.  They finish it today, and the ping pong table will be all set up in the garage versus the covered patio.
My dear eldest son, had tied large refrigerator boxes to make walls in my patio to keep the wind out.  Yes, ghetto'ed out my patio.  That comes down today also! woot!
I am thankful for homeschooling, so I could have such a relaxed day with my kids getting much needed catch up sleep!

No comments: