Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Proud to Create for some Awesome Designers!!!

One of the best parts of scrapping is blogging the pages.  I am not sure how many people actually look at them, but I know a few, my mom and my hubby! lol
So, today I am gonna start with Mirjam of the famous (and just announced as a DST designer of the month for 2012) Pink Reptile Designs. Mirjam is so supportive of her creative team, she makes me want to do even better for her! She has Creepy out and I found an old picture that went so perfect with her designs!
 The ViVas! Yep! Another Designer of the Year for DST!! They (see it is two amazing ladies) came out with this kit called Winter Solstice. The kit was for sale at Scrap Matters, and I am hoping it will be at The DigiChick soon!  But where ever it is at, it is fantastic!!  I just started tossing elements, and seriously they just slipped to the bottom! I loved it:

 Then on to ScrapBookGraphics, I am a lucky lady, I get to work with ALL the designers over there!! All of them!! woot, and every week, SBG showcases one of it's designers, in a Playday.  This means the whole crew makes pages from their store, so you can see not just the "new" releases, but a diverse sampling of the designer.  I love this!  So, going in order:
Studio Baers was up  last Monday, and I played with her Bike Season.  This kit was perfect to put together a page about the rain and my kids organization to get their bikes in from the truck. After Dad rescued them from the deluge!

Then yesterday, cause Sherrie JD is in the house at SBG!  I really love her style, and have been a fan everytime her and Tangie join up.  To have her as an individual artist is a treat also!  I was too excited to dabble in her store for her playday.  She has this way cool class starting, and wanted us to play with her HUGE amount of Christmas things.  I of course had to go the opposite of the flow, and did a protest page:

kits used: Santa Cutie, Christmas Countdown-2011,   2010 Christmas Countdown, Joy and Glee

Then news upon news, Sherrie teamed up with Sandra (of Studio 68, and another DST Designer for 2012 ), This is a first altered style kit for Studio 68 and I know she had a blast collabing with Sherrie, they are old friends and it is a wonderful kit called: Reflections available here at Zig Zag Scraps or Pickle Berry Pop for Studio 68 or at SBG in Sherrie's studio.
This page is personal, for two reasons, one the man in the page is a young man, (now a dad to 1 and one on the way and married to a lovely lady) who I have know for a long time. This is a photo from a while back, but he is still serving Jesus, the very one he is portraying in the photo.  Jesus is my savior, and the MOST precious thing in my life.
Then today.....two new designers at SBG, and I am on the template team there also, so I got to see the new stuff before it went live today! woot!
Strip That Paper Templates by JenD and Hello Friend by Blogovesta Gosheva all @ ScrapBook Graphics:
This is Abby and my Dad....just being together! I love their relationship and had a blast putting this together!
This next one is a new release also, it is a Studio Mix #11 called November Rain. Charlize, Flergs, Redju and Bethany created a fun mixture of a wet and wonderful designs.  I went in a weird way, and hope one day to finish the story:

 There we go, everything done and all caught up! Now to go browse thru the galleries at the beautiful pages, and find a stand out for My Pic Tales!

~never lose your joy

No comments: