Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

some new stuff for sale!

Claudi has been stocking the shelves and I love seeing my creations in them! She has them in three stores;
Inspiration Lane
Faith Sisters
and
Digital Freebies

These are all made from her kit A Mother's Touch. I had done a couple other QP's earlier, but the clusters are just a blast to make! I think the page clusters have become my favorite! It is a challenge to make them different from all the others...and I try and use the elements in different ways. Making 8 Brags after 4 QP's and 3 full clusters was just an easy task, as the kit is so full of fun and bright elements! My favorite is the green with that teal blue...it just goes so good with the silver in my opinion..lol
I am having a blast working with Claudi and the other lovely ladies on the QP team. Claudi has some fun things for the future and I am excited to be a part of it. I am learning the other side of scrapping, the business end. I enjoy the organization (you who know me, know I love to organize) and seeing the whole process, from design (which I have NO plans on doing), to the CT teams, QP Teams, to the store and beyond! lol
It is amazing all the ins and outs of scrapbooking, and I have just met just a few people in the world of scrapping.
I love to learn and this is a fun thing to play and enjoy!


Thanks for reading!

Anne



Never lose your joy!

No comments: