Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Charlie's product release is mini(well sort of..lol) called Summer Nights Dream. Charlie had wanted to try something a little more whimsical and was a bit unsure whether it was a workable kit or not. I opened it and knew I had to do a black and white shot...and wasn't sure about how! I went thru a few pictures and then began laying it out...it went so fast I felt a bit worried! But I loved the end result...my Anna in quite a spectacular pose of happiness!The kit is on sale right now at ESS, so pop on over! ESS is Enchanted Studio Scraps, my brain always wants to switch those S words around. ESS is having a huge going on for National ScrapBooking Day: Take a look at this schedule:
Date: Friday, May 1 thru Monday, May 4
Event: Brag Book Blog Train by the Enchanted Pixies
Start Time: 12:00 pm EDT (Friday)
End Time: 11:59 pm EDT (Monday)
Link to event: http://enchantedstudioscraps.wordpress.com/

Date: Friday, May 1 thru Monday, May 4
Event: Scrap-a-thon
Start Time: 9:00 am EDT (Friday)
End Time: 11:59 pm EDT (Monday)
Link to Event: http://enchantedstudioscraps.com/forums/
***Prizes for the winners

Date: Friday, May 1 thru Monday, May 4
Event: NSD Storewide Sale--50% OFF!
Start Time: 12:01 am EDT (Friday)
End Time: 11:59 pm EDT (Monday)
Link to Event: http://www.enchantedstudioscraps.com/xcart/
***Spend $10 in the store and receive a never-before-released Mega by the ESS Designers!

Date: Saturday, May 2 thru Wednesday, May 6
Event: NSD Speed Scraps
Start Time: varying
End Time: varying
Link to Event: http://enchantedstudioscraps.com/forums/


Thanks for reading!

Anne



Never lose your joy!

2 comments:

eilajean said...

GOOOOD Morning Mrs Anne Never Lose Your JOY!!!!!

I hope this comment is finding you ready for another glorious day!!!

I want to let you know that the new name of the blog didn't change anything in my list of blogs I follow. What I mean, is that it updated it automatically. I saw this title I did not recognize, then read your post above... and I NOW get it. LOL. So not to worry, those who followed your 365 - will still get it, and under the new name "to boot". Isn't cyber world amazing!

I love this layout - purple and black and white go togther so well... It is perfect the way you made it!!!

GIANT HuGs!!!!!

eila

charlie said...

Gorgeous layout lovely lady..thankyou again for all your hard work!