Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

ewe deserve a sneak peek!

Wowza, topsy turvy holiday! We had to change plans due to high winds and heavy rains Thursday at the ocean, so we went first to Napa, it was cold and windy, but we were inside eating yummy elk! I am so much a lover of elk now! I did a bagoki, a soy sauce marinade and BBQ it...oh my, it was super fabulous! btw, that recipe is from me! lol actually from Wilma, the bomb diddily in Alamo who first made it for me, many years ago!
I wanted to make a post, cause I am holding back from blogging on Charlie's new kit! I can give you a little peek! This kit is so fabulous! I wanted you to hurry and sign up for Charlie's newsletter, because she has nifty coupons and FREE things that are only available in the newsletter! Tomorrow I will show you the whole thing and something completely different that I was able to do for Charlie...it was remarkable and so so so much fun...gosh, I hate hate hate to wait!
There, now I can go have that egg salad sandwich I wanted all day! lol
Pop back in tomorrow for the unveiling!


Thanks for reading!

Anne

Never lose your joy!

2 comments:

charlie said...

Ewe are very funny my lady!baa baa baa rofl

eilajean said...

Hi ANNE

I am sorry Mother Nature did not cooperate with you... I had visions of you in an amzing place... Thank you so much for your thughtful comment regarding my son. The soldiers are our greatest heros! Only one other person offered to give his life for us. Did we not just celebrate HIS selfless act?

I have been a scapping maniac - and have to get back to it, but I need to run by and see some friends and say hello.

Have a great day!

hugs!

eila