1. Adopting a 4 year old!
2. Adopting 3 more 4 year olds!
3. Selling home, moving to California
4. Deciding to homeschool the 4 kids
5. Moving back to New Mexico
6. Then this month of getting call for 3 more kids, telling our landlords, looking to rent elsewhere and making the decision to buy a home.
Looking over the lists (now this is just the last 11 years), I think perhaps, I make it about 3 years without a major insanity moment of life changing proportions!
We have narrowed our list of houses down to 3 and here are the pics:
I call this one the Church, we have looked at a few times, and honestly I love it:
Those are the options for us at this point, we are enjoying the process a bit more, now that we have already qualified. We went to the bank yesterday, and the lady was impressed with our credit score. I felt like a kid in school and had to call my mom right away to tell her I was all grown up and doing good. We put our credit report on the fridge as an A++! hahah