Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WWwwwwwwwwwwwwooo Hoooo - New Blinkie and kit and layout!

 My new outlook on scrapping is fun and so, so, so enjoyable!  I love Dawn Inskip and Gabs is her CT Lead, and has been designing for a bit over at Scrappity Doo Dah!  I have been watching her close, cause she is funkified and I like that!  I won a kit and loved it.  Played with it, and then applied for her CT, and kinda hounded her (during the blessed soccer too) Go Germany!  I think she is gonna give us all gifts if Germany wins!
So her precious daughter is turning 7, and she made this kit for her:
Sweets for My Sweets:

I loved it and her CT-wow! They are some talented ladies, I was a bit nervous, as they had already done their layouts!! But I persevered and made a layout from my heart:
I am enjoying CTing all over and making fun layouts just for me also.  Scrap is good!

No comments: