Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Getting READY to GO!

I have the afternoon nothing to do...kids are out playing and I NEEDED to scrap! I am all caught up with my CT obligations, awaiting new releases tomorrow.  So I thought I would do some shopping.
I found this mini kit of Cari Creates over at Sunshine Scraps:

Perfect for a little project.  My hubby of 20 years and I are leaving for 6 days.  Leaving my kids with a precious friend.  We are driving 10 hours on Sunday, and then 3 1/2 Monday morning to Prescott, Arizona!  It is for a conference for our church fellowship!  I am so excited to hear the preaching and see friends from all over!  I thought I could do a mini photo book, and this is the first page:

1 comment:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

By now you're well on your way :) I hope you and Tony have a fabulous, wonderful, blessed trip!