Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Flights of Fancy takes off!

Yeah, I know bad title, but let me tell ya, it is a beautiful kit; Flights of Fancy at Sunshine Studio Scraps, by the awesome designer Cari Cruse.  She is a hidden gem, I tell you...her blends and papers are wow, wow, wow...and she has an eye for putting a kit together. 

I had a picture I had to scrap...my kids being HE larry US....leaving notes on the door for our neighbors and me to read!  WE is Busy...little punks! As homeschoolers, we already get the weird looks, so the grammatically challenge sign...egads:

I hope you pop over and give Cari's designs a chance...she is really a superb designer!

1 comment:

txbubbles said...

Anne, this is such a cool LO! I too love to scrap the everyday moments! And you said you were sitting around twiddling your thumbs, hehehe...