Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tenderness, Freebie, and Coupon!

Lots to look at today!
Jenny K Designs has a new kit! Before I go into the kit, I want to tell you more about Jenny or some may know her as Jeka. She has so much energy! She is a mom to twins and they are boys and they are toddlers! That right there would put me to sleep at 7pm! Jenny pushes thru and creates this amazing kits. This kit alone has 11 papers and over 40 elements. I really enjoyed creating with it! So your thinking that is okay, alot of ladies create with kids, well then to top it off she decided to open her own store! Yeah! That is amazing. Since Jenny is from Russia, she has it in Russian and English! WOW!!! It is a beautiful store: Sunflower Scrap.

There that all said, her new kit is Tenderness.

If you go over to her blog, Jenny's Creations, she has a lovely sampler from the kit...

and goodness, I think it is alot of what I used in my first layout for her! lol Still wondering if you should go over to Sunflower Scraps and purchase it?
Here is a coupon for 30% off!


Here is a layout of my dear Abby building courage to finally make the jump on the ramp!


Thanks for reading!
Anne

Never lose your joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne, you can't see most of the LO's.