Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Helper starts her first assignment! Win the KIT!



I have taken on a new and fun responsibility.

WHY? WHY?,

because it sounded like fun. You will love it; I am

The Happy Helper

for PillowGirl!!!

What? What?

This is not a CT, it is more than that....and so much fun. I babbled a few post ago about the blast from the past layouts done in power point, and how PillowGirl has evolved(tee hee makes her sound like a Darwinian experiment) in her designs also! Well take a lookie at this layout done with her reloaded Sherbet Kit!

Do you like the kit? Wanna play with it? YOU can win it....there are two chances in The Happy Place over at DST. Just post a comment in the thread about what makes you Happy when you look at this kit? In three days, a mere 72 hours, I will take all the post numbers and insert them into this nifty keen-O truly Random Number Generator, not once but two times to find out what post numbers win the kit? Is that not the coolest and funnest thing? I played with the Random thing for way to long! But not to worry, if you don't win it, you can always pick it up at My Scrap Shop.

I did this little layout with the kit, and smiled all the way thru, as I had done so many layouts with this kit before all the upgrades and new things. My girls have grown up in pictures with PillowGirl stuff! Anna is playing on the snowmobile game at Chuck E. Cheese. She had a blast, and is quite the ham for the camera. She can say snowmobile, she gets stuck at mo momile...makes me laugh.






































Thanks for reading!
Anne

Never lose your joy!

No comments: