Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Out of rejection-A friend comes through!

I do NOT get down with scrapping, I laugh and press on! I love scrapping and am not gonna have emotions of depression with it. I got yet another...thanks but no thanks email yesterday. I was really looking forward to being on this team...okay I admit, I had already uploaded her blinkie...
HUMBLED! ha ha ha.....but she did give a lovely parting gift! :)
Sooooooo...over at one of the strangest places Plain Digi Wrapper (PDW), I fell into a group of warp women (my favs) who have apparently been talking about a layout I did a year ago. The Dead Bird.
These woman are hilarious and began changing their avatars to be part of the dead bird fan club, or dead bird society. I laughed and laughed. This is my favorite part of scrapping digitally, the people!!
Julie. It is. and I had become blog followers during the time of above said layout challenge. We would leave comments and laugh. She is a designer and had asked me to be on her CT. At that time I was at the peak of my CT life, perhaps 13, and already looking down the road to homeschool my rugrats. I declined.
So now, I didn't want to ask her, hey you still want a CT? But she posts an ad on DST! I threw myself at her.She said YES! Then sent me this new kit to play with that came out this morning called TomBoy! I loved it and am so excited! Here is my dear Abby:So, I will be raiding her store all weekend!
I also picked up a one kit call for Dirty Feet designs and since we are going out to the lake today, I will have some bright fun pics to go with the kit!
Enjoy life, and don't let rejection get ya' down...laugh and keep scrapping!



Photobucket

5 comments:

txbubbles said...

Oh my goodness, Anne, I love this LO! The clustering is divine!
It's so great to have you at PDW!
Hugs,
Vicki

Pom said...

Anne!! You are so hilarious!!!!
I love the Dead Bird.

I'm so glad that we're on the same team again at DSC. :)

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Warp women. Ha. I sense a new avatar war coming up.

Awesome layout. You rock!

Scraps of Candy said...

Welcome to one of the most awesome CT's in digiscrap land! :)

GlitterQueen said...

Beautiful layout, love all your layers and clusters, great pic to go with it!