Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Audition for a CT! ♥

My CT commitments had dwindled with my homeschool adventure. I dropped almost all of them. Then the kids started being so darn independant, that I have more free time than I need!
I have applied for a couple teams, but this one is fun! Designs by Helly, well I had never been over to Scrap Book Bytes (SBB) and went and looked at Helly's designs. Cute and fun, and a kit named Gabriel (my youngest boy's name) and it is an all boy kit. Helly is sending kits to those who apply and will pick the winner...I sent her one of my babbling applications for Creative Team Member. She sent me the kit Gabriel and I loved it...I think I might have gone overboard and used everything in the kit! ha ha
So, go over to Helly's blog, tell her wonderful things about me and how much you love this layout! Go, now, click that blog...
Photobucket

No comments: