Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Free Template!

This is the template of the month.
Pop over and picked it up here!
You don't have to do the challenge, but it is a fun one.
If you do the challenge you pick up a free QP just for playing!! What is that????
A free template, use it, post it and then get more!
Craziness happens over at Creative Victorian!
I hope you enjoy the template!
This is my take on the template...isn't that baby cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute?
not mine, from a stock photo...lol...
Here is the participation prize that can be yours, just for playing along!!
Pretty huh? I made it! Woo Hoo for me!

I know you are wondering where did she get the kit for all these awesome works? Creative Victorian of course!!
If you want it and want it for a discount price...read the challenge threads and pick up a coupon for 40% off!!!

Photobucket

No comments: