Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

old dog learning new tricks!!

One of the best parts of the Art Journal Caravan to me is the people on the journey with it! I can go thru the gallery of the fellow journeyers and gasp at the talent. One of the ladies Hollygtn had this layout and photo treatment that grabbed me!

Isn't just beautiful?!?! She was kind enough to explain how to do it on her blog; Scrapallier

I took this picture, one of the very first of my kids all together, taken by a dear friend named Liza!

And changed it into this layout!!! I love love it. I useD Ruby's kit, 8-field and as soon as we know where she is selling, I will let you know!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, Anne! Thanks for sending me in that direction - that's really neat!! Don't you love what we all can learn?? Netta taught me that there's a different shadow that a drop shadow - I had no clue there was such things as a cast shadow!! I love learning new things!!! And I'm kind of learning the whole clean and simple things - lovin' that too! But I also like cluttered big splashy layouts - I sooo haven't found my style yet!

hollygtn said...

Thanks for linking me up Anne! I really do love your take on the technique!