Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My dear friend is retiring!


I am sad in a way...because you see, Alamama is one of the most creative talented people I know. Her mind just is full of beautiful ideas. I can sit in her living room and see the loving touches she adds to make it lovely. I watched her paint backdrops for plays that brought life to the stage. Her designing was a way for everyone else to see her amazing talent. She has 2 awesome children she homeschools, a busy hubby, plays in a band (she is a rocker) and is active in her walk with Jesus Christ. Designing takes lots of time. Time is something that is a precious commodity.
Please, go now and have her go out in style...buy her store, half off! You will love everything she has made! Its at Scrap Matters, til the 15th of this month.
Photobucket

No comments: