Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Altered Art Challenge by me!!

I am always on the look out for a reason to make one of those fun 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inch cards known as ATC's! Throw in some altered art and woo hoo..fun times. I was honored last month to hostess a challenge for Netta over at Creative Victorian Designs. The ladies that played were beyond fun, so why don't you join us this month, it's easy and painless, and you get a little prize!There isn't a right or wrong way, just fun ways!
So to help you get in the mood...how about inspiration??Make an aTc with monochromatic theme-one color, shade or hue. I used black and white, but you can use red, white, purple, green, whatever. Then upload it to the CVD gallery and post in the forum so we can all see and go leave some love!!

Remember, the most important part is to have fun! That is the goal!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am SOOOO doing this challenge :)