this afternoon, Alamogordo was a whole lot closer. Christine hosted a speed scrap on ScrapMatters. You have one hour to get the instructions, which come every 10 minutes, then at the top of the hour, you have 1 hour and 15 minutes to finish up and save to upload the layout to the gallery at the website and post on the forum. (that is my hardest part). The first time I did it, Christine was the host, I had to call her on the phone for instructions and I called the wrong number and got Robert instead and he was laughing at our scrapping mania!
So today, Christine gave some fun instructions.
Instructions for SS #37
1. Choose 3 papers. Two solid and one patterned.
2. Choose at least two pictures; place them in a row. Any direction is fine.
3. I’m telling you this now, so you have time to work with it…Your title needs to be creative. Use at least one alpha. Have fun with your title.
4. Add some string
5. Add some kind of stitching.
6. Add something from nature…example: flowers, trees, leaves, stars, etc.
7. Put an initial somewhere
I got all focused on #6 and went gaga on nature!!! but it was fun and neat to have a friend so far away scrappin' also!