Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dumb but oh so fun!

Do you have a friend that no matter how long it is since you have talked or seen each other, no matter how many miles are between you, when you hear her voice on the other end of the phone, you laugh and relax into a comfy position for a long conversation.?
I am really blessed to have a few ladies that fall into this category. Last night, I had way too much iced coffee, soda and chocolate cake and my eyes were unable to close...so I was catching up on some 'puter work. A forward from my dear Brittish friend, Heidi popped up. It was some forward that I don't usually read (sorry but true...ha ha) but I composed a new letter and the title was something like "I am up, can't sleep, what about you?" Bam, got a response back and this went on for 4 different times back to her, and then my phone rang (she has her own tone)...and I picked the phone up and we both just started giggling!
That giggle went on until 1:30 in the morning! aaaaaaaaaaaargh.....my dear sweet Tony came out about 12:30 and he thought I was crying....I was but it was from laughing so hard...I told him who it was, he smiled and laughed and turned around and went back to bed....more giggles!
I am so tired, but keep thinking about something silly one of us said last nite and I laugh all over again....
I have parent teacher conferences today and hopefully be able to make a Speed Scrap over at Scrap Matters! CAZ? you gonna be there? lol

No comments: