Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Freebie Alert

***Don't miss Charlie's amazing new collab kit with Mel and Vicky....***

I don't know Mel and Vicky, I just stalk their blogs for the incredible things made and given away!!! I haven't seen their parts, but I will be checking in tomorrow to download it!

Go now to Charlies site for this amazing and sparkly kit...each day you can receive an addition to the kit, papers today, elements tomorrow and then an alpha that is just perfect for the kit!

The other ladies have a few more hours til it is officially Monday...Charlie is in Australia, so her part is up and running.

Here is a glimpse of what Charlie is offering:



Please remember that you pay nothing for this beautiful kit, and the time it takes to load 4share and download is plenty to fill in a little thanks to these ladies. You know how good it feels when someone puts some love on your uploads in gallery's...think how good the designers of the kits feel when you show the love? An added kindness, make a layout and pop back over and let them know the kit was used! I challenge you to spread the love!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Anne! So nice of you to stop by my blog! And after reading your profile, I just had to stop by your blog, too. This looks like a fun place to be! I like the layout with the fence, too. What a great idea to put the tag in the bird's mouth! Hahaha! I'll be sure to stop back by and check up on how you and your husband are doing with your new church. I was saved when I was 9 years old but the "joy of that hour has never left me" to quote an old song my family and I used to sing. And the 9 year old friend who helped to lead me to Christ is now a missionary!
Melanie at CreeksideCottageDesigns

charlie said...

Spreading the love right back at you..mwahhhhh..thanks hun..you're a treasure

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You really did change it! Looks great! How'd you put the counter on? Please do tell.