Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Scrappin' with the Big Girls now...



welll..........




I have been so enjoyin' scrappin' our life, learning new things and playing with pictures and all. I bought my first real kit last week and was amazed how much comes in a kit! I mean I have a ton of freebies....but they are all just appetizers to the main dish!




I read that other folks are on creative teams....they create layouts for designers (the big big ladies of scrappin'). I know my dear friend Christine is on a few...and her layouts are amazing!




I was following another designer (new to design) in a contest over at Stone Accents Scrap (SAS), she is giving away these huge kits that are just overwhelmingly beautiful, but even better, able to be used in scrapbooking. Sometimes the kits look good, but too me I can't figure out how to lay it out!

So I down loaded all her stuff...voted for her and thought she would win...she didn't. But............she goes to another site I go to...called Snap and Scrap and she put a call out for creative team....I love her stuff, what do I have to lose...

I emailed Charlie (actually Sharlene Hudson ) and talked like me and showed some of the layouts I have done...she liked it and now I am creating for her! Six other ladies, some from South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia! Isn't the world so small?
WOW! I did a layout this morning that was just fun to do! I have to wait
for the store to carry the kit and all, but it is fabulous...
So...her store is at Snap and Scrap and to celebrate she is having a HUGE sale....so pop over this Friday and see what I am talking about!

1 comment:

charlie said...

tHANKS aNNE, SO GLAD i PICKED YOU TO BE PART OF MY TEAM, LOTS OF FUN TIMES AHEAD!