Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a day alone!


Tony has a test in Sacramento (2hour test) and the ride there and back, I had the whole afternoon all by myself...

I was very proud of myself, did 3 loads of laundry, scrubbed the wood floors and did a fun layout! I had these two challenges from two different scrap web sites mixed in my mind and flubbed one, but the other went fine! I had such a grand time taking the pictures and fiddling like a real Crime Scene Investigator!

I thought you would like to see the final scene! I have a few mess ups, I will have to fix before the final print, the 1st i in addiction needs to come forward and the label on the end doesn't have text! (it is supposed to be "found on newspapers").
My eyes are fine, I went to the eye doctor a few months ago, because I was getting a bit worried it was time for all the time glasses...he laughed at me and said I was getting old, he could give me bifocals, but the top would be clear glass and cost about $200! I laughed back at him and went to the Dollar Tree and Target and spent $10 on 10 pair of glasses! So as you would expect, they mostly get piled all up in one place and I can't find any of them....

No comments: