Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Playing with Templates

Scraps of Candy, a new template designer over at Plain Digital Wrapper offered this free template:
As soon as a I saw the template I was all happy, I took about a million pics of the kids on the trampoline, trying out this button on my camera. I click the button and it goes..click, click, click real fast (sounds like I am paparazzi) and it gets pics fast. I love it for those funny action shots. It does eat up the battery. Anyway, so I had a ton of fun pics of the kids and wanted to use them. This template was perfect:I was so darn happy with it, and those crazy ladies just gave the sweetest comments. I made this with an older kit from Lyndsay Ritchie, called Play Time (you can get over at Scrap Orchards).
I got talking back and forth with Candy and she asked me to be on her CT to work with templates. I thought that would be fun, never have done that before...so I am! So go encourage a new designer, buy a set of templates...play and enjoy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

txbubbles said...

You know how much I love this LO, I think Candy made the template just for your photos. Congrats on the new team!

Scraps of Candy said...

Yay! Welcome, Anne! I am so thrilled you agreed to join.