Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just a day - scrapped

Last Friday, Tony had the day off and we grabbed it to play with family. We had lunch at in-n-out, and that was beyond fun. I just kept taking pictures. The girls and I had some pretty cute ones turn out if I don't say so myself. Oh I did just say so myself.
Did you notice? I have make up on...I look rather posh! I made the layout with dear amy stoffels Love you kit (she was brave and had me for a month long guest) and I used Sarah Barber's Creative Template v.2 (yeah she does templates also)
Next, I am so proud of myself...I kept seeing the reflections on some of the layouts around Digi-land. I found a tutorial here. I have to read and reread tutorials, then do them step by step, and start again and restart and then read it a few more times to get it. I got it..it is so way coolOn our family fun fun day, we searched down a Wii in the town next to us...went and got it, at a 20% off (can you saw yeah to hubby being an employee of Target)! Julie. Itis. has a cool and funky new kit called Prism out, so I played and had a blast!


Photobucket

2 comments:

txbubbles said...

Love these pages, especially the Wii one, the OOB's and action sequence is awesome and the reflection adds the perfect finishing touch! I have so many goofy Wii pictures, you have inspired me to attempt to scrap some of them, of course the ones of me will stay hidden, lol.
Hugs,
Vicki

Scraps of Candy said...

This turned out so awesome Anne!