Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Parents are the BOMB!

I have the most awesome mom and dad. They received a lovely award and a banquet rubber chicken dinner for being chosen Sonoma County Volunteer of the Year (2nd time now mind you). The are camp hosts for a park on Bodega Bay. It is a beautiful park and they work hard to keep it that way.
But they also add special touches, like knowing the campers names, laughing about their kids and antics of their animals. My parents love people! I think I got some of that from them. I finished the layout and was wanting to get the journalling right, so I called my Dad, and disguised my voice to pretend to be from the Sacramento Bee (Newspaper at the Capitol) and I got silence. I thought he was going to hang up on me. He says, this better be Anne Marie and (my maiden name) and my mom is yelling, "don't give them any information". Hilarious, I have been married 20 years and my Dad still calls me the name he gave me, and my mom is still covering for me. ha ha...just kidding on the covering, she is worried about my identity. I just laughed.
This kit is made with dear Alexis Designs, a friend and awesome designer over at Plain Digital Wrapper. The kit is Sweet Victorian Violettes.
Photobucket

No comments: