Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Barber Shop with a challenge from Sarah Barber!!


Enjoy a fun challenge? How about those Art Trading Cards? I love to open a 5x7 canvas and squeeze a bit of a layout of giggles together!...the reason for the journey is the challenge for the next two weeks over at the CT blog. Find out how to get this lovely mixed bag for 1/2 off!
I loved the little bag of Barbershop goodies, found a few more things off the internet and had a lovely time making this little ATC....by the way...
opening a 5x7 is so much easier on the eyes when rearranging the ATC...you can shrink easier for printing if you so choose! :)


I know it is supposed to be a grab bag for ATC's, but I had these fun pics of my boys and their new clippers. Yep, I let them experiment on each other. Ha ha


Photobucket

No comments: