Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

my tada kitchen~

So what do you do on a three day fast!?!? I scrub my kitchen and paint it of course silly! Officially I can't post this layout til tomorrow because it is Christine's! I take huge advantage of being her friend and far far far away!I keep turning around in my puter chair and looking at the kitchen~it positively glows! I think you can click on the layout and it will get bigger for those with the need for bigger fonts. uhm me! ha ha and a nifty trick is to hit control and the + sign, and your page gets bigger!
My dear honey has just gone to bed..at 5pm so he can get up for his mid shift at Target!?!?! it is just for the next few days, then conference for him!




Photobucket

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

fantastic page!!!

Happy New Year and all the best for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne love that paint + roller.

I will add my name (I'll just do this once :)so you know who Jenni is.

Jenni aka Ozegirl CRK CT