Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning Breakfast

Last night we watched the video of our kids when they were 7, 5 and 4! It was unbelievable! How small they were, it was Christmas morning and the amount of work that goes into a Christmas for parents of small kids is remarkable. From opening EVERY package, to putting in every battery, to showing how to do EVERY toy!
This year it was so different, as they pulled out tools to open battery cases, uploaded games to the laptop, put together scooters and painted arts and craft sets all without assistance.

Then a quick crash course on french toast and Eric took over!


He is not even embarrassed about the apron, because he has his new Tomlison's San Diego Charger jersey and he did not want egg on it!

Making french toast in our home is not just a couple slices! You gotta make a whole lot!

Don't let his nonchalant look deceive you, he was very excited to cook for us!
Photobucket

1 comment:

eilajean said...

Merry Merry Christmas Anne!!!

I am so sorry to have been missing in action. I had surgery on the 16th (girl stuff). Recovery has been good, although I may have pushed it a little too much trying to get things done before Christmas. What a lovely story - the french toast looks truly YUMMY. My fav F T is an idea I came up with years ago. I get a loaf of French Bread (not sliced) cut it into thick slices. Cut a slit to make a pocket, then stuff it with strawberries or blueberries- YUMMMMM!

I hope the New Year finds me with more time to catch up with the lovely scrappers I met throughout last year. I got a 650 GB external hard drive - now time to organize my scraps and photos... and get back to work on the businees of creating lasting art of the family history and memories.

Never ever lose you joy Anne!!!

hugs!

Eila