Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

I am pushing myself~and kinda freaked!

Birthday money sits in my wallet...usually til I flitter it away here and there with reckless abandon. I have watched and watched Tangie Baxter's Art Journal Caravan ad with desire. I am not an artist. I am a creative team member who uses other peoples ideas and rearranges them. But I want to do this. It seems selfish and self centered. I'm a mom, those are not words used as a mom. I lay in bed last night with visions of pages and words that I want to put on paper, but not a lined sheet, but nudged with little doodles and elements.
I bought it this morning. I spent money...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo the FCC and all the other acronyms that follow the blogs of the world. I am a part of the Art Jounal Caravan, I paid money for it...and all opinions are mine and I will share with ya'll the experience.
I even get a nifty keen-O blinkie to go with it! Yes, I will still talk with the little people. If you promise not to laugh at my life.





Photobucket

No comments: