Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Brain Teasers!

We have been doing some brain exercises...and I gave this to the kids and my hubby:

How can you use the letters in NEW DOOR to make one word?

Now, no fair googling...I will leave the answer on Wednesday! leave a comment if you know it..without google!
In the meantime....I am letting my kids do things...and try and fail..and try again!There was a free hair clipper on our local freecycle.com, I called and asked if they used it on their dog? nope, on their sons, and failed miserably! It came in a case and a dvd to use it..the boys sat down at the computer and watched it! Then Gabriel got to be guinea pig!It was a bit loud, til I showed them the handy dandy screw on the side and got a nice vibrate going, and off came the hair!


The one with the grimace is my son Eric...noticed the newly cut and blocked hair...he did awesome!! Cha ching...money saved!

If you have read to the end of this blog, the answer is ONE WORD.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Just a guess but is it "one word", You know move one "o" in front of the word "new" and seperate after the "e" then put the letter "d" at the end? Just thinking out loud!