Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A layout! wow!

We spent some time with my parents at Bodega before Thanksgiving. There place is a few minutes from this beautiful look out of the Pacific. I think it is called Bodega Head? I wasn't sure, and needed a title..hahaI was trying to do simple...sometimes, I just pile and pile things on a layout!
I have other ones, but they are Christmas gifts, and since my mom (hi mom) reads this, I am not posting til she has in her hot little hands!
I have one that "may" be published...I didn't already post it, so I can't leave a "removed for publication" space holder.
Then Pressed Petals has a new one coming out, and I was up at 2:30 in the morning working on it, cause I just woke up with an idea. I think I sent her my psd? I'm not good without sleep!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Pressed Petals said...

Anne, I did get your LO...Thanks! I love your take!

I have to tell you the the LO above is GORGEOUS!