Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

More homeschool stuff!

Amazingly, there are so many resources for the family deciding to home school. I am lucky that Christine did it first and pointed out Homeschool Lounge to me...
They have an open house going right now and a special prize even:

So click the links and you might win...or maybe I will lol!

My favorite part of the lounge is the live chat with other HSers! I was freakin' over the grammar and I got some great advice to go with Easy GrammaR!
Our school starts this coming Monday, with just Math, a bit of History and a whole lotta persuasive essays! ha ha

This is my choice of prizes to win! I have the huge catalog and this is one of the funnest catalogs and most needed for anyone who homeschools!

1

Rainbow Resource Center has donated a $50 Gift Certificate good for any item in their online store! Rainbow Resource Center carries over 40,000 quality educational products in all subject areas, for grades PK-12 and beyond!


My second choice of a prize!

2

CurrClick - Curriculum in a click! Your one-stop shop for electronic lapbooks, affordable curriculum, and homeschooling resources. Currclick is giving away a $50 Gift Certificate to one of our winning participants!




Thank you and Happy Open House Home School Lounge!
Photobucket

1 comment:

debbie said...

hi anne!!!

love your blog!!

debbie
http://www.thehomeschoollounge.com/profile/debbie31