Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

coming up on 20 years! wowza

okay, we will be married 20 years in February...but Lorilei Murphy had this kit, it is all black and white with greenery that is so fresh and crisp! The kit is called Pristine and it is available only at Rosey Posey Studios...and it is! I mean you can do heritage wedding pics, any color wedding with it, because the elegance of the monochromatic...so I dug this picture out(a scan actually) and played with a scraplift challenge from DSO, (dear LouCEE's) the scraplift was from Hutch...wow, what a cast of characters for one layout eh?
I wanted to try something complete different, with the alpha in the kit (of which there are two different ones), so I played with the transparency and desaturation...it is a bit different, and missing something...but I am glad I stepped out of my box! The picture if you can't see is our hands with our rings on the bible, with my little bouquet of flowers. That was one budget wedding!




Photobucket

2 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Oh Yes, it took a second to see your hands in the word art, but I see them lol!
your layouts are fantastic Anne.

Pressed Petals said...

Happy Anniversy! (sp?) Love your LOs!