1.We leave in one week for an intense mini-conference in Alamogordo, New Mexico. My home church which is full of my closest and dearest friends. I will be packing for 6. Not vacation packing, but vacation and church packing! Did I say we leave next Thursday!?!
2. I am in my 3rd week of home schooling 4 children. My brain sometimes feels like it is being pulled out thru the pores of my skin!
3. My girls turn 10 this Saturday. We have this deal in our home, big parties (friends over, games and woo hoo time) at age 5, 10 and 15. I have twin girls and duh moment, they hit 10 together! I don't do well with squealing girls! I mean, this is over the top painful to me!
4. Soccer for all 4 on Thursdays and Tuesdays, 3 different teams in 3 different places! Strentching to the limit!
5. Payday tomorrow, grocery shop, gift find for girls and game prizes! Plus park day for home school lest my children turn into anti-social misfits! bha ha ha
6. Church Sunday~sunday school (which is actually done!)
7. Scrap things to do (my favorite and I want to do)
8. Balance checkbook
9. Finish book to bring to Alamo
I put those together, and it totally overwhelms me with what has to be done! I feel a bit tired, but you know, I still have this silly grin on my face, either God is changing and helping me or I am totally insane!