Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

French Toast!?

I felt like I hadn't scrapped in ages! Lorilei has this beautiful kit: Fresh over at her studio; Rosey Posey Studio
I fought my internet for a few days and could not get it downloaded!! I had the pictures...knew the colors and them, so kinda floated it around in my head...last night the internet cooperated and I quickly downloaded and oh it is even a better kit when you open it!!
I had taken some fun pics of a morning of French Toast of the kids enjoying themselves...and so wanted to scrap it!I was wondering how scrapping would work with homeschooling, it is perfect! The puter is off the school room aka dining room. I actually finished this right before dinner! You can click on the images to see them larger!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pillowgirl said...

WOOHOOO I got to be the first to comment and say, wow I liked that layout. I love those ordinary day events that scrappers see as photo ops :)

Missin ya, though I like to visit your blog and catch up now and then :) Hugs across the miles.