Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sit back, have some things to share!

First, Charlie tells us she is gonna go a bit slower, and is working on some things but it won't be as fast and furious as it has been. (you all know I thrive on fast and furious), so I think a full 24 hours goes by and wham, she shows us this kit! I loved it as soon as I saw it! The woman is driven! But I must stress, she is driven but doesn't whip out a kit of junk, she puts her heart into them. Her originality and quality is one of the best parts of working with her, that and she laughs at most of my jokes!! lol
It is called Colors of a Geisha and as the name suggests has an oriental theme to it. This kit contains 38 elements, 15 papers and an alpha.A Japanese influenced kit with handcrafted Geisha's. Apple blossoms creating a lovely , fresh spring touch to this kit.This kit will be on sale for 30% off for 1 week only.

I did a layout of my girls from 2003, they had been in our home for about a month and such sweetness having girls in the house. Something I had always been scared of...lol! I made these little costumes for them and they got to wear makeup, so they were excited! I only used a sampling of what is in this kit..there is so much more!


I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day! Stay tuned later for the newest CT I have added..you can see her in the blinkies! I have been kicking out layouts for a few and not able to show them...that is my hardest!
Be back later today!



Photobucket

1 comment:

charlie said...

A beautiful layout..your girls look stunning!