Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

LouCEE is kickin' it! Check it out! and a FREEBIe

LouCEE is my fellow CTer on Charlie's Team, she came on as a guest a few months back and I immediately loved her spirit and her work! Her layouts were original and fun! I begged Charlie (well not hard, cause Charlie loves her too) can we keep LouCEE! tee hee!
so then fast forward and LouCee announces her debut into the designing world with a store, Digital Scrap Obsession. Yeah for her, I'm excited to see friends do what they enjoy. Then the sly one gave us a RAK (Random act of Kindness). It wasn't Random, it was planned and sly! She wet my appetite to her amazing talent. I did two layouts withing hours! I loved it. So, I pondered her CT call, as she had asked me and I declined.
I sent an email applying and she said, YES! So now I am just in wow mode over the kits she has produced! I put her blinkie up on my blog, and now await a blinkie personalized!!! lol
Here is one called 'Bollywood Dreams' the papers are really rich and some of them have a sari fabric feel to them. The elements consist of a fair bit of sequins and bling! It really catches the glitzy fun that bollywood is!I opened the kit and just started throwing flowers and plants and the most gorgeous copper elements up on the screen, and wow here is my Anna practicing piano! A thank you to Heather Manning for her Freebie masks!LouCEE really wants you to see the beauty of this kit first hand, she has a FREEBIE on her blog, A mini tag book album, perfect for your handbag! So click here or on the FREEBIE pic and go get it!





Photobucket

1 comment:

LouCeeCreations said...

You are a complete nutter!!
always making me laugh.. which is good medicine.
it WAS a rak honest!!!!!!
hugs
lou x