Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Josiah Rocks!


Doris Castle of Scrap Book Graphics gave us a glimpse of this kit; Cherry Bomb a few days ago...she was creating away...and today she finished! Doris always makes me feel good about myself, she is very encouraging to me. I was so totally overwhelmed to be picked to be on her CT, I was a bit gobsmacked really!
I so hope you get the kit, I love it, and did a layout in minutes(I did it while cooking tostadas for dinner)...because of Josiah awesome little face!!


This little dude just is one of the cutest kids. I have known his parents almost since they were this age! I love them all! Dear Malah sends me the funniest pictures of this little man...and I asked if I could use some to scrap, because well, I think he is beyond handsome. I wish I could somehow scrap his giggle, as I can be in the worstest mood and hear his laugh and it makes me smile.
Photobucket

2 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

That is a stunning layout you created Anne.. and you are right, Josiah does have a cute little face :)

Christine said...

He is in a few of my LOs too! Saw your comment on my kit @DST...Thanks!