Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wanna Get Free Kits-that are AWESOME?

Netta, the owner of Creative Victorian Designs and a woman I am proud to call my friend is having a call. This is a huge thing. Netta's designs are top notched. She has a high standard for excellence. I have been on her team for over 30 kits! Yep 30 kits! I started with her March 2009, and she is a machine!
If you think you have what it takes, email her admin@creativevictorian.com and tell her you saw her ad here on my blog. She will send you a kit to "try out" with and then decide.

This is not your everyday designer. Go to her store, see the work she has, remarkable! Never CT'd before, but love scrapping...give it a whirl. Scared still, come on, I am on her team, it'll be fun!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! I love her work!!! Off to email her now! Thank you for the heads up!!

Denise said...

I love working for Netta as well Anne! I'm sure she will gets tons of applications for her call. She really is top notch.

Unknown said...

I just want to say again THANK YOU!!! I'm not sure how I missed that on her blog feed, but I'm so glad I saw it on yours!! I am SO EXCITED that I get to join the team!!!