Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christine and her kids over at Coffee, Tea and Me had a nifty pencil trick she showed on Wednesday last week. She said she would come back the next day and show us how it was done? A week later, no answer...lol...so we tried it today...complete failure. This trick looks so easy and then your hands get in the way!

The answer to the puzzle was FINALLY shown by Christine sloooooooooow motion...and Anna and I both got it...hilarious. I think her J and my Gman are so much the same...
Eric well, he is my teen and just makes me smile!

Then Anna watched Abby do it, but not on film so a sequel was asked for...

Okay Mom the recipe for cake balls:
1 cake mix
1 frosting tub
1 package of bark(we prefer chocolate)

Cook cake mix in 13x9 as directed.
Cool 45 minutes
pop out of pan into bowl and crumble

Then add the frosting to the crumbled cake....it is gooey and yummy now! We used a butter cake this time with German Chocolate Coconut Pecan Frosting...and oh man they are marvelous!
Next, spoon drop onto wax paper...it helps to have 4 kids or Grandchildren over to do this part!

After they make all the drops, they roll them to make smooth balls. Roll in palm of hand. I like to put them in fridge now for at least a few hours...we all get to eat one or two naked cake balls at this time! ha ha
At this time, I forgot to keep taking pics, so you just melt the bark..I do it in the microwave and use a fork so the chocolate drips off back into the small bowl. I do 1/3 of chocolate at a time. It works for me! One of the ladies who turned me onto it has a Red Velvet one Here you can view how she did it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pressed Petals said...

hahahahaha!!!! I SO needed the laugh! Thanks!