Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Raining in California!

My office is official rearranged! and it is just so comfy now and makes scrapping more assessable! I have been kinda hanging out over at Scrap Book Graphics due to the Art Journal Caravan. There are some fun challenges.
This first one is for Tangie Baxter's CT's, a fresh start:
I am up to two and 1/2 miles now in one hour walking. The funny thing is I like it! I found this site that tells you how far away a place is, so I think that I am just 2.5 miles closer to these places each time I walk. My strange little brain working over time! For those who know me, nothing unusual!
Okay, this is so beyond me...and what I will do for $2 to Tangie's store! It was to make a room or decorate a home for fairies! I could only see dandelions and baby fairies. I love learning new ways to use the digi supplies I have. It is helping to get me out of the cluster and photo layout!
Tuesday evening I love the chat over at Scrap Book Graphics...and it is fun! I won $10 for Lorie Davison's store! Each week the hostess Kate (the list maker) took our thoughts for a layout...and this is all we were aloud to use:
It is a fun time. I enjoyed scrapping today, just for fun. Not one CT "gotta" layout...just fun and I actually guffawed a few times while scrapping.
So, no school tomorrow, but I have to be responsible and get the school work together!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, Anne! Very nice!!! I love what you did with the chat layout! What a smart idea!!! And the other layouts are fantastic as well!!!

William Dunigan said...

Greetings to one and all: In that most precious name. That name which is above every name, the name: "Jesus"

There's tremendous power in that name. I'd suppose we'll never fully realize all that can truly be accomplished, by us simply calling out that name in true faith.

There's an old, old, gospel song that goes like this: Faith in the Father, faith in the Son, faith in the Holy Spirit, great victories are won. Demons will tremble and sinners will awake, faith in Jehovah will anything shake.

For you who have never come into this realization, if you're reading this, just give him a welcome into your heart and life. You will both feel and see an awesome difference. You will have also purchased the ticket to heaven (by accepting, therefore making him welcome to come into your life. You will also sup from His cup that contains living water. (As did the woman at the well of Bethesda.) John 4:10

Much love,

Your brother in Christ Jesus, who is both our Lord, and Savior.

www.eloquentbooks.com/BeyondTheGoldenSunsetAndByTheCrystalSea.html
http://www.eloquentbooks.com/OffToVisitTheProphetElijah