Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Mojo Overdrive!!

I still look at those CT calls, I admit it, I look.  There was one last week, for Studio Manu @ SBG.  Last week, she was featured on the ScrapBook Graphics blog for Playdays, and as Designer of the Week.  Manuella gave a lovely freebie kit, and although I downloaded and looked at it, I didn't scrap with it.  Then I saw her need for a layout by Friday! Oh I love that deadline feeling, so I quickly sent an email! Yeah, she said yes!!  I downloaded the most beautiful kit, called Harmony.
I opened it and was so happy, as I knew exactly what picture needed to be preserved with this kit! The girls joy at opening their presents this past August. 
I sent it off to Manuella, and was all happy.  I had scrapped and enjoyed the moment.  I sat down and kept thinking about the other things in the kit.  I got back up and made yet another layout. This was  picture that wasn't good in composition, needed a lot of cropping, but the brightness of it, would play well against Harmony's papers!

No comments: