Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

retirement comes early

no not me...although for a little, I thought I might be...our internet is a bit spotty until school starts! Yeah lets hear it for charter school paying for me to homeschool!
but retirement is for some of Charlie's earliest kits. Kits that I cut my CT teeth on...kinda. I am sad to see them go away, but excited to see what Charlie has up her sleeve...I looked up her sleeve and saw one trick and it's a good one...woo hooThis combo pack (available HERE)includes 3 full sized kits at the low price of $5.00
It includes:
Wedding Treasures (This kit contains 33 papers, 42 elements and a 6 page brag book.)

Honey Love (This kit contains 9 textured natural looking papers,26 beautiful realistic elements and a full alpha set with bonus keyring)

Shabby Old Blues(This kit contains 25 elements and 24papers)

This combo pack will be on sale only from July 9th until July 23rd

Do you already have these kits or maybe 1 or 2 of them?no problem.!.each individual kit is also on sale 30 % off from July9 – July 23!

Photobucket

1 comment:

charlie said...

lol..i thought I felt a draught!..bwahh