Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

feelin' way better

I had just the flu/cold yucks, but am relieved to say, I feel so so much better. A couple nights with 9-10 hours sleep can really put a girl in new spirits! I am usually 6 hour a night sleeper, so I guess my body said, you need more sleep and you are taking it NOW!
Life has been its normal fast paced, we have all our homeschool curriculum ordered and got a rockin' deal today at a last day going out of business clothing store. The fixtures were all on sale. There was a fixture of cubicles, three columns of 3 cubes on both sides On wheels...sorta like a bookcase but oh so classy and moveable, so we can use it as a partition too! We picked it up along with two nesting tables for $20! They were marked $100 each...but it was a freeding freezy in the store today...so glad we went.
After church we got it and I moved all my supplies out of a closet and rubbermaid boxes...and our dining room has been transformed to Square Oaks Charter School. The square oak being our dining room table! woo hoo!
I wanted to post this layout, because I loved it. It is a collab with Lindsay Riches and Simple Scraps at Scrap Orchard. Gabriel caught this butterfly and they were all so excited! Abby took the picture and well, it was just a fun time. I enjoyed putting this layout together, and so hope you like it too!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denise said...

That is one snazzy dazzy LO chicky. Happy to hear you are feeling better

Julz said...

poor friend! You should have a cup of tea!
Love ya