Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

One kit, three layouts!

Lyndsay Richie, over at Scrap Orchard popped this kit on us(her CT) Monday, I think? It has been a different week for me in digiland. Days kind blurred together! Weird I know!
As soon as I opened her new kit: Cool Summer, I knew what picture was going to be scrapped. Six years ago, when we brought the girls and G home, our Mr. E was bit stand offish about this sibling group invading his territory...but Popsicles really helped them be together as they enjoyed the evening and the melting colored sugar water pops!

So, I had "fulfilled" my requirements for the CT, went merrily about my business, rather proud of the layout I did, loved the stitching and how I had "cut" the paper to go in the stitching...lol. I really love to show a kit off for designers...so people wanting to buy it, go wow, there is all kinds of things to do with this kit. I sat down at my desk and opened a new layout....hmmm...oh the boys and Tony in the pool with the boat...I pulled the pics up and once again, Lyndsay's kit went with it perfect!


Yep, another one! This is Mr. E poppin' out of the water and it is a bit chilly! He is trying to get warm by going up and down in the water!Lyndsay has an add-on that goes with the kit, and I haven't even opened it yet...but pop over to her blog and get it! The image is linked!



Photobucket

No comments: