Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Old pic, new life!

About 5 years or so ago, the family drove to up to Albuquerque to go to the BEACH! Ha ha...New Mexico is a land locked state, and although there is a beautiful White Sands (albeit gypsum) in Alamogordo a beach with water and waves is a man-made phenomenon. I think it has since closed down. Honestly, it was pretty run down when we were there, but we had a blast! Thunderclouds threatened the whole time, but it was a blast. I bought one of the disposable water cameras, and we took 36 pictures...I have this one here that I scrapped of my toes sticking out (I was in a inner tube, waiting for the wave machine to start) and could see my hubby (tony) so totally relaxed in his tube. I love this shot...and had a blast with Rejuvenate a collab by Lyndsay Riches & Tracie Stroud.

Photobucket

No comments: