Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Freebie Bandwidth?

I got laughing so hard? How can I, old Anne of Alamo, a nobody run out of bandwidth? Because you folks love the freebies..ha ha...yeah, I am excited you like them, so I uploaded the frame to 4 share...and guess I have to go the route of freebies for just a few weeks...bummer, I hate that...but I am cheap! LoL,
So my sincere apologizes for those that couldn't get the frame before, here is a new link from 4share. or click on preview.
password: free

Please click on my ads I am only $7 away from them releasing my 1st check!
A big thank you to Tress and Josie for alerting me to the bandwidth problem! I will try and contact you to let you know it is fixed!
Enjoy the frames, I guess they are a hit! If you have some favorite colors you would like, let me know and I'll give it a whirl!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Janet said...

4share is asking for a password.
BEAUTIFUL frame!

Janet said...

Thank you! I love your purple frame! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).