Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Store isn't closing, but Charlie is leaving...so SALE

The economy is beginning to cause alot of us to rethink our priorities and tighten out belts...well, I haven't worn a belt in years...lol...but you get what I am saying.
My boss (in the scrapping world) Charlie, after Snap and Scrap announced it's closing has decided well ,here is her words:
"It is with great sadness that I have to decided to close up shop at (SAS) Stone Accents Studio. I have spent many hours pondering this decision, especially after the announcement of the Snap site closing too!I feel the need to streamline my life and to start fresh, so this is the basis for this decision and the fact of wanting to spend more time hopefully with family and more time to work on my designs!"
So with her streamlining, that means she is going to be popping out new kits and I am gonna be doing some scrapping! So no despairing! But with her closing down over at SAS, she has a lovely sale for those who want to stock up on her designs! Image is linked to take you right to her store!
News coming soon where to find what store Charlie and her streamlined life have landed making Charlie exclusive! I will tell you one thing it is a fun place! I like it! Nice folks, as her CT team went in and scouted around and we are liking it! More news on that next week!





Thanks for reading!

Anne

Never lose your joy!

4 comments:

charlie said...

Scouted around..lol..you invaded the place Anne!..lol

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Oh great, now I'm curious ;) I DO want to know where AofA hangs out!

eilajean said...

Hi Anne,

Popped in to say hello... Could you send a little sunshine this way!?

I am over winter, now, thank you!

But sending a heartfelt hug!

eila

Confessions of a Modern June said...

Thanks for all the work you do! I left you an award on my blog!